Wednesday, August 5, 2009

1234....and so much more!

So far today I only had to change 1 diaper! YAY

Spent some time with grandma. She was nice enough to feed us lunch. I had 2 slices of pizza.

We went on a walk with the kids today and Boston managed to bring 3 rocks home like usual.

After repeating myself 4 different times; to Bailey about not climbing the stairs, she took a nice tumble down and didn't even cry!

I only had time for a 5 min shower Dave was in a hurry to get some where! I really miss some things about living the single life one of them being able to shower when and how ever much time I needed.

Spent most of the day doing laundry, if I counted correctly I think I did about 6 loads.

I need to go to the store. We only have 7 diapers left.

We had 8 pieces of mail. Thankful none of it was bills!

I added 9 more movies to my Netflix q today. Can't wait to see some of them, Dave and I don't get out much.

I painted all 10 of my toes hot pink!

The neighbors kids have rang my door bell 11 times to use our trampoline. We keep telling them not today we are to busy, but I don't think they get the pitcher!

Harmon's was having a sale on Dave's favorite drink. Power ADE, Fifty cents each so I bought
12!

Dave filled out applications and sent his resume to 13 different places. Pray he finds a job soon!

Bailey likes to play with the DVDS she knocked down 14 movies. A mess I have had to clean up 15 times today!

1 comment:

erika @ life unfluffed said...

Brooke, that post was the cutest one ever. I loved how you wrote that!

We miss you guys so much! Let's plan something soon.