Saturday, August 22, 2009

One moms trash is a little girl's treasure, or some thing like that!

I have been reading up on How to make kids clothing. I had a bag full of clothes that I have been meaning to take to the D.I but have not done so. I'm sure some body could use all the clothes but I got this idea to make the kids some fun clothes. It has been a lot of fun! My first project; I took an old skirt of mine and made a dress for Bailey. I really liked the way it turned out! My wheels are turning, all the things I can make. Instead of seeing old clothes I see endless material and pj's, skrits, dresses, and anything else that crosses my mind!
Here is a few pics of Bailey modeling her new dress!(Never mind that Bailey's Flower is falling out!)


4 comments:

erika @ life unfluffed said...

Ummm...I love it!
You did so well! I'm jealous!

Also...WE MISS YOU GUYS! Please some visit soon!

kara said...

Amazing!! You are too creative!

Kearl said...

Impressive! You'll have to show it off at church, so I can see it in real life.

Brittany Feala said...

that is so cute!!! Good job!