Friday, July 31, 2009

Now that I 'm back home I can finally CRAFT!



I am so excited to be home and be able to craft any time I want to. I went through craft with drawls while being in Connecticut but now I'm back, let the crafting began! So as some know Bailey has way to many Hair bows and I wanted to make something cute to hang them on. I got this cute idea and took an old pitcher frame painted it the way or color I wanted, found some cute rub-ons to dress it up. I took four ribbons and stapled them in the back of the open part of the frame. I now have a place to keep all of Bailey's hair bows and it was a lot of fun. I feel like I released some much needed craft energy!

2 comments:

Lettie B. said...

I saw this same idea! Cute - and at least practical for you. Nice work!

Kearl said...

Super cute. What a great idea.