Thursday, July 2, 2009

Baileys 1st Birthday!

I can't believe how fast this year has gone! Bailey turned one on the 1st. My little girl has gotten so big! It is so much fun having a girl. She makes life around here so much more bright and full of life. When I was on my way to the doctors to found out what we where having I had already had it in my head that we would be having another boy. But I'm not going to lie, I was so excited to know that we would be having a girl! Don't get me wrong words can not express how much I love Boston, but there is just some thing about having a girl! I look forward to all the girly things we get to do together, make-up, shopping, Boy talk. But for now I love just watching her be a little girl. Her girly laugh, her girly shyness, the way she holds her hand up in the air so girly like. I love this little girl so much and even though people might not think she is mine, I am glad that her and I have that special bond that only mothers and daughters have!

Bailey devours her cake!


A clip of some friends and family singing Happy Birthday to Bailey!

2 comments:

amanda said...

so dang cute. i can't believe she's already 1 either! but wow... those blue eyes are so beautiful.

Kearl said...

I love your "even though some people may not think she's mine" comment. Chuckle-chuckle.