Monday, May 11, 2009

You should win the Nobel prize or something.....

Happy Mother's day to, two of the most amazing women I know! What wonderful, kind, patient women! They have taught me so much, I could go on all day about the both of them! But one thing I love learning from them is how to be a GREAT mom. Words could not express how much I LOVE these incredible women and the joy they bring to my children's faces. They are also amazing Grandma's! Dave and I love you both! Thanks so much for all you do for our family!

I leave you with a quote from my Dave, something he wrote to me in my Mother's Day card!
"Let's face it, I mean, HOLY CRAP, you should win a Nobel prize or something!"
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

1 comment:

Kearl said...

chuckle, chuckle. I love that Dave wrote that. Your mom really misses you guys.