Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day weekend!

So we spent Mother's Day with Dave's family. They where kind enough to have us over for great food, big belly laughs and good times! It is so nice to live near family for the summer.

Can I say what an awesome home Dave's Aunt Sue has! So beautiful and so close to the beach! After we ate, tIll we could eat no more, we went on a nice walk down to the beach, enjoyed each others company and did a little goofing around! Dave and some of his crazy couisins!


Dave helped Boston find sea shells on the beach. Boston LOVED the water, he refers the ocean as big bubbles. Dave tried to make him go near the waves but he was a little sacred. He actually went running from them. He found a really neat sea shell which he brought home and put on his dresser, he tells Bailey "NO, NO special"!


And of course where would we be with out this crazy couple! And might I add very well dressed couple. We are always lucky to be able to have good times with them. Specially to my new right hand man, Kara, Thanks for all your help!





Oh this has nothing to do with Mother's Day, Pursey just had something to say!

Just a shout out to my peep Oscar, where did you go? Miss the heck out of you! Is there some one else? I guess I will just have to catch you on the flip side!
Love, Pursey

I felt bad I don't have more pics of Bailey on Mother's Day, only because she slept most of the day. So her is one in her honor!

1 comment:

amanda said...

I love that last picture. Is Boston's hair going blonde? It looks way lighter! Also, I love that he calls the ocean "big bubbles." :)

So cute!