Sunday, December 13, 2009

Half way to 2 and 3, a few updates on how big we are getting around here!

Bailey Cakes
  • This little girl lights up a room! She could dance all day long. I love how she puts her hands on her hips and shakes her bottom. Her dad and I could watch her do this all day long! Her newest thing that her dad taught her is how to do the sprinkler, I just love how short her little arms are and how hard she tries to do it! Classic!
  • She is doing some fun new tricks. She loves to put her hands in the air as we tell her "raise the roof", fold her arms and say her prayers, wash her hands, tell her "nice to meet you" and she will put out her hand for a hand shake!
  • She will be a great mommy some day. She takes such good care of her baby! I love how she will get a blanket out, wrap her baby in it go and get a pillow, lay her on the floor and comes and tells me to "shhhhhhhhh, baby blah blah blah" which I am pretty sure translates into be quite my baby is sleeping!
  • This lady could DESTROY a room seconds. As much as I can't stand it, it cracks me up to chase her around telling her to "STOP" while she dies laughing thinking it's a game. Her machine gun laugh gets me the most!
  • I don't know if any one knows how Dave is with food but Bailey she JUST LIKE HIM TO A TEE when it comes to food! No exaggeration she acts like she is going to die if she never eats at least ever 5 Min's. We often have to stop for eating to much which turns into a very long tantrum. But what gets me is a little she is. I guess she really is like her dad where she can eat anything and it all goes to her big toe!
  • Bailey makes me so very HAPPY in so many ways, I love this little girl so muccccccch!
Boston Taters
  • Loves all the old school Christmas moves. We watch Frosty the snowman I don't know how many times of the day. He knows all the words to Frosty the snowman and as much as I am sick of that movie I will never get sick of him singing that song or his cute little man voice he sings with!
  • Here is a few things he is constantly telling me "I can do it", "I already know how to MOM", "Mom I need money", "Santa and Frosty are coming to bring me presents", He questions everything and is always asking "why MOM" Sings "POPCORN POPPING" very loudly to Bailey when she cries, he thinks this will make her fell better!
  • New favorite thing to do is build forts with all the couch cushions, blankets anything he can do to stay away from all the alligators. The other day one got hurt so he asked me to get his imaginary alligator a band aid, so we did and now all is set right in imagination land until his next adventure!
  • I think one of these days I will have to take him to the doctor's for fear he will break his legs. He likes to see how many stairs he will clear. Every time he jumps it is always a stair more than the day before and he always tells me" Don't worry I can do it MOM"!
  • I love when we all get ready on Sundays for church he is always so sweet to me and follows me around the house and tells me "MOM you ready for church! You look so Handsome and Daddy is handsome and Bailey is so pretty"!
  • What more can I say I love this little man and I can't say enough about him. I hate that he is getting so big so fast!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww They are TOO Cute!!!

Angela Bollard said...

It's so fun to raise a boy! It sounds like Boston is right on track with his fort building. Expect mountains made out of blankets for his Hot Wheels to climb next.

kara said...

Love these kids! I miss them! Hope to see you guys soon. Sheesh. I'm a mountain hermit these days.

Mike/Margaret said...

I miss my babies. They are growing up to fast. Give them hugs and kisses.

Ashly said...

Hello!!! Im so excited to find your blog!! I can't believe how big they are.. it only feels like yesterday that I went out to Utah for you wedding. How are things going? Hope all is well! Love and miss you guys... keep in touch!!