Thursday, October 15, 2009

Just a few things we did yesterday!

We took the kids to the park, hoping to get one more good play day outside!
Bostons favorite thing to do when he sees a swing set. He likes to see how long he can hold on for!
Dave and Bailey taking a walk together.
"He loves me he loves me not, it doesn't matter I'm all he's got!"
Later that evening we had are neighbors over for dinner then we took our families out to one of my favorite places Gardener Village, of course we dressed up our kids for some fun pictures. Bailey the butterfly!
The crew, check out the monkey isn't he the cutest ever!
Boston the tiger! When I took Boston Halloween shopping, I asked him what he wanted to be. His first response was a Big kid, only because he wacthes a potty training video that implies that if you use the potty you are a big kid. So I told him to pick something else, then he said Nephi, I am so glad he knows who Nephi is but I told him he needed a costume that required more clothing so we found a tiger costume and now he thinks he is Sher con from jungle Book! He wears it all day long, pretends Bailey is Balou the bear and chases her around the house all day roaring at her!
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

amanda said...

cute cute cute! I love the costumes. And the pic of Dave and Bailey's shadows holding hands is so sweet.

We need to get together soon. I miss your family!

kara said...

Once again, adorable Halloween costumes! Love the cuddly butterfly.

Dan said...

Wow, costumes already? You guys don't mess around...