Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Family Rules!

So here is my latest craft I have been working on! I have been wanting to do this for awhile and I am so glad I finally got to. It is our own Family rules. It is so easy to make and the best part, it's really cheap! So if you want to make one here is what you need.

  • 18x 24 canvas, painted what ever color you want.
  • Depending on how many rules you have you will want different scrap booking paper of your choice and I have heard some people use fabric instead.
  • Cut your paper into strips. (Most scrap booking paper is 12 by 12 so I had to piece mine together to get 16 inches.)
  • I then made a list of rules that were important to me.
  • I wanted all kinds of styles of fonts. I gathered all kinds of different rub-ons, stickers and viynal lettering that I wanted to use to create my rules.
  • After you get all rules completed then you mod podge them on to your board.
  • When your all done it's ready to be hung were all can see. Have fun!

  • Here are the rules that I used.
  • Share everything except........Bad ideas!
  • Sing silly, Dance crazy, Hug often, Say I love you!
  • Forgiveness............Mandatory
  • Never leave angry
  • Encourage your siblings......Share in their joy
  • Say your prayers, thank God for this family
  • Husband hug your wife daily and wife always be on his side
  • Keep your promises
  • always tell the truth
  • Obey your parents
  • Have fun, be kind, ask first, No whining
  • Use your manners- Yes, please No, thank you