Sunday, November 2, 2008

I am...

I am: a mother of two
I think: that one day I will get a full night sleep
I know: the church is true
I want: my children to know I love them
I dislike: cleaning toilets
I miss: Dave when he has to go to work
I fear: I am never going to loose baby weight!
I feel: lonely some times
I hear: Boston falling all the time
I smell: dirty diapers
I crave: root beer floats all the time
I cry: when I see a wedding video
I search: for good deals all the time
I wonder: if I will ever own my own home
I regret: not finishing college
I love: dating my husband
I always: want to have the spirit in my home
I worry: about my children turning into teenagers
I am not: wild about horses
I have: been blessed with the atonement
I remember: what's not always easy is always worth it
I believe: that honesty is the best policy
I danced: all night at my wedding
I sing: to Bailey to comfort her
I don't always: feel like getting up the mornings
I argue: if I feel I am right
I write: almost never unless it's to a missionary
I win: art contests in grade school
I lose: my patients when I am not on time
I wish: to see my children serve missions and get married in the temple
I listen: to all kinds of music
I don't understand: why fall has to end so quickly
I can usually be found: organizing some thing
I am scared: of gorillas (I know silly right?)
I need: my family around me
I forget: to invite people until the last min.
I am happy when: I can help where I can

1 comment:

kara said...

Ahh! Loved this post. I also love the new lay out. Very cute.