Tuesday, November 11, 2008

30 Days of a grateful heart

Thus ends an ihadventent random posting hiatus
Have not had much time to blog these days. Kids, moving
and just life it self can make things that I find relaxing
a little difficult to do. Well I am going to try to keep up, now
I think that I might have my life back in order.

So it sounds like during the month of November, in the blogging world
you are to write every day five things you are grateful for so here
is my list. missed a few days so here is my 60 things I am grateful for

  1. My Family
  2. Kids
  3. Warm bed
  4. Napping children
  5. Bathroom
  6. Transportation
  7. A good movie
  8. Gates for keeping kids out
  9. The great outdoors
  10. My sanity
  11. Aunt Wendy's cookies (the best ever!)
  12. Sleep
  13. Playgroup
  14. Adult conversation
  15. Cooking
  16. My favorite sweats
  17. A nice steaming shower
  18. Being able to stay home
  19. The scriptures
  20. My friends
  21. Washer and dryer
  22. Cell phone
  23. Blogging
  24. Facebook
  25. Camera
  26. Hubby
  27. Snicker bar
  28. Rootbeer floats
  29. Ability to draw
  30. Scrapbooking
  31. Music
  32. Gerber dasiey
  33. Fall
  34. Christmas
  35. March 2nd
  36. Past jobs
  37. Eating as a family
  38. Extended family
  39. Past Young women leaders
  40. My mom
  41. My mother-in law
  42. My Bro
  43. Teachers
  44. Church callings
  45. Albertsons employee discount
  46. Game night
  47. Temples
  48. Day light savings
  49. Paying bills online
  50. Date night
  51. Missionary's
  52. Apx summer
  53. Boston
  54. Bailey
  55. Doctors
  56. running water
  57. NURSERY!
  58. The office
  59. A good basketball game
  60. All of you who read this!

1 comment:

Georges...party of 4 said...

Dave-

What's up brother! It has been far far too long! Life is great, Having a son is the best! The wife and I just got back from a cruise and are back to the daily grind. I work up here in ogden in IT and Sales for Cisco Systems and Briana is always busy taking care of Jack.
I just saw that you are living in SLC. Let's all get together and play basketball! Til this day I still think those thuglets we played on hard streets of SLC are lucky you and I didn't open a can!