Sunday, February 21, 2010

Maxwell Donaven Bollard!

Max is here! He was 7 lbs 10 oz and 21 1/2 inches long! He is the cutest baby ever!
Here is the just about the cutest family of three I think I have ever seen! Congrats we are so excited for you guys!
What can I say I thought maybe Donaven wouldn't be so goofy when he became a father but I guess that's not going to change! But Max did get a pretty fun dad!
Cousins YEAH!!!! Need I say more we are excited to say that we have cousins finally not only cute little Max but 3 small and precious new ones as well! We are so lucky and blessed!

2 comments:

Angela Bollard said...

Congrats to Sarah & Donovan!! He is such a cutie. He looks so much like Sarah. I guess I was expecting a Donovan clone, but lucky for him he has a little of both in him.

Anonymous said...

HAHA! Classic Donaven! He will be a great dad!