Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Boston is 2 today!

Boston a year ago!
  • A year ago Boston was learning walk, walking on Mother's Day in fact!
  • He became a big Brother last year and has done a GREAT job!
  • He is still obsessed with Basketball, but this time he plays defense and knows what a free throw is.
  • We still watch cars 10 times a day no matter how sick of it mom and dad gets, he quotes the movie often.
  • His favorite thing to do is brush his teeth! (He is a little obsessed!)
  • He loves to collect rocks and hid them around the house for mom to find.
  • his new words are tractor, tractor and tractooooooooooor! (He is also obsessed with tractors!)
  • Always make sure we never forget Bailey, did I mention he is a GREAT big brother!
  • He could spend all day taking bubble baths, or dumping the water out in his case!
  • He loves his Dad more then anything, he is his best friend!
Boston today!
I can't believe how fast they grow. Boston makes me laugh, cry, frustrated and Happy each day!
I love my little man and am so glad that he is a part of are family! How lucky are we?!

3 comments:

Kearl said...

Look at those yummy little cheeks. (The face ones)

erika @ life unfluffed said...

I love him and miss you guys!

amanda said...

He's so cute! I remember the first time I saw him. Darling...