Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blogty, blog, blog, blog!

So there is not much to blog about these days! You would think that having two kids under two I would, but not these days. I am usually to busy Chasing Boston around trying to catch up to him before he tries to throw any item small or big (Basketball) down the toilet (so proud of himself because he has just scored a basket), or throwing his little sister a pass. While I have left Bailey to fend for her self (because of chasing Boston) her face planted and body is all twisted trying to reach for her toy. You would think I would use my camera that I just had to have to capture these wonderful moments, but no I don't remember where I put it or when I do find it, it has run out of batteries. Trying to throw in a little daddy and mommy time is a whole other story, which means children between us while trying to hold each others hands behind kids heads. (This is as much contact as we get) Life is just so busy! By the end of the day my house is still in sambles my dishes are not done and I am cleaning up my living room for the 10th time of the day. Right when I think I have all in order, children all snuggled in bed, (love 8:00 pm in our house!), ready to take on the next day of chaos. When all of a sudden Bailey is ready to party the night away and I am ready to pass out! life is so crazy!
I wouldn't change anything for the world though! (maybe a little extra sleep would be in order!) Wouldn't change the many blowouts the gram crackers all over the house, missing lids to sippy cups, washing Boston's blanket for the 3rd time of the day because he took it with him in the snow or tub, early morning calls of "MOM" to let me know that are day is about to begin, The many times I have to yell "NO", or watch Barney for the 10th time of the day!
I have learned that Being a mom is all worth it. That some day I will get a life time to catch up on sleep. But I'll never have this night with my little one again. That, what I don't get right today as a mom I can practice tomorrow because after all that is what I teach my little ones. That learning patient is a virtue because this is on the job training. And best of all my children will learn how to love because me! So all in all life isn't that bad! Maybe there is always some thing to blog about in the Gallagher house hold!

1 comment:

Grandpa ; Grandma said...

It is all worth it. Can' wait to see all of you. Love M/M