Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Conversation between babies!

Boston: So how do you think your holding up in this family? You know you have been here for three months now! Do you think your going to make it?
Bailey: Don't you worry your pretty little head, I got this!

Bailey: That lady is always around! She seems nice.
Boston: Ya, you better get use to it! your with her 24/7, but she always gets the job done.

Bailey: See when you act like it's all good, the lady thinks everything is good. Told ya, I got this!

Boston: Well, I'm here if you ever need me. Just remember only the strong survive! After all I have lasted 16 months and still going strong!

Boston: Just remember I at least will always love ya!
Bailey: I sure am feeling the love, feel like I just got sucked into a black hole! Thanks kid, back at ya!

3 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

CUTE pictures! I love them! And these ones made me decide that Bailey TOTALLY looks like Dave!

kara said...

I love the last picture. That one is a blow up keeper.

erika @ life unfluffed said...

Ah, so cute! We loved hanging out with you guys last week.
We're sad you moved away!